Got a question? Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Like the rest of the world, I am dealing with our world as we know it right now. And I’ll be honest … I feel like I’m failing. As a small business owner, someone with a compromised immune system and mental health issues, life is definitely quite a shitshow right now.
While my family and our health is my top priority I am also considering the future of JLReis Photography and my current and future clients. That said, I want to share with all of you the steps I am taking in the studio to ensure everyone’s safety.
- The studio is currently closed to new clients thru July 1, 2020. Pre-booked, outdoor sessions will take place as scheduled. The books will open for August and September on July 1 in order to give this chaos time to pass.
- The studio has been thoroughly disinfected with bleach and all bedding and wardrobe items have been run through a hot wash.
- Moving forward we will implement mandatory use of hand sanitizer immediately once entering the studio.
- Hair/Makeup Services with Prudence will continue to be available, and will take place at her salon which is located one minute from JLReis Photography studios.
- If we reach August 1 and the local situation is still not resolved, I will happily reschedule any sessions for a future date with zero rescheduling fee applied.
- In order to help with the financial strain we are all feeling, for a very limited time e-gift cards of $200+ can be purchased at 30% off to apply towards a future session or towards your collection purchase.
In the meantime, I am redesigning the studio website, working with new website design and branding clients and trying to keep my shit together.
If you have any questions or concerns please do not hesitate to contact me via email or Facebook messenger. I am here for all of you just as I have always been.